Have Your Company’s IT Services Managed by Houston’s Microsoft Partner of the Year
If you want your company’s IT systems to be secure and efficient, let the experts at CITOC manage your IT services. We’ve been supporting area businesses since 1995 and are proud to have been named Houston’s Microsoft Partner of the Year on three occasions. Our focus is providing our clients with the level of service they deserve and ensuring that their IT systems are optimized to allow for maximum productivity and continued growth.
Utilizing Microsoft Systems
Microsoft systems are hugely popular because they are easy to use, trustworthy, and familiar. Because CITOC is a former Microsoft Partner of the Year, you can rest assured that we know these systems like the back of our hand. We utilize our knowledge of IT planning, cloud services, and technology engineering to ensure you see the best results from your Microsoft technology in Houston. When you partner with us, we will:
- Help your organization reach new heights by providing assistance with pre-sales evaluation and implementation planning and execution, as well as ongoing support and services for the Microsoft product line
- Discover the Microsoft systems that best suit your unique needs, including on-premises systems or cloud-based solutions like Microsoft Office 365™
- Implement the correct Microsoft solutions to improve efficiency and streamline your business processes
- Improve the return on your IT investment with Microsoft virtualization and hosting solutions that cut down your overhead and last longer than alternative options
- Work closely with you throughout the lifecycle of your Microsoft IT solution, providing all levels of high-touch support including training, technical assistance, custom enhancements and system integrations
Our Three-Tiered Managed Services
When you choose CITOC to oversee your company’s IT, we will provide three levels of support to ensure that your systems stay online and provide everything your company needs. Our services include:
- Proactive engineering – We will implement best practices, visit your office monthly to ensure your systems are properly configured, and provide 24/7 monitoring of your systems.
- Part-time CIO services – Our CIO employee will map out your projects and budgets based on your company’s goals.
- Help Desk support – If a monitor or printer malfunctions or you lose connectivity, our support team will be standing by to help.